Page 6 of 16
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 pm
by mtr
Tibya wrote:Hi mtr, You are so nice. I don;t know about these 2 things. I wish my physician would talk to me in detail about these, but she doesn't. Isn;t this something she should be initiating when I have complained about so many things to her.
Acne, migrane (every month), bb, white tongue coating, thinning of hair....
I may have hormonal imbalance (I think, its pretty common in women, but not everyone has such strong bb). I have started taking DIM and not sure if its helping me in anyway. It has helped others in some way.
How do I test for PCS?
My blood reports have been in normal range except Vitamin B deficiency in last yrs report.
God, please help us!!! I just want a bb free life
Hello Tibya,
Your acne and thinning of your hair may be unrelated to your BB. The reason why I mentioned POS is that is much more common than its thought to be, even in women with normal premenstrual cycle. Some of the frequent symptoms of POS are indeed acne and hair loss. But its kind of a weird acne, it seems that the pimples are more like small cysts rather than ordinary pimples.
Anyway, your gynecologist will be able to confirm whether you have POS or not either by checking your ovaries with ultra-sound or more appropriately with another way that it wouldn´t be that pleasant to analyze it at the moment in a public thread

.. But anyway, I read that you have 2 children so for women that gave physical birth to their children its more rare to have POS, but not impossible!!
Ofcourse lets not forget another important factor for your acne and hair loss.. ANXIETY! I know that BB can produce so much of that and both acne and hair thinning may be related to psychological factors!
I hope everything gets better for you!!
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 am
by Tibya
Hi mrt,
I may have some anxiety (I believe everybody does). In past I have been able to cope with stress and anxiety very well (I didn't have bb that time). At present, I think bb is the main cause of my anxiety. Now at this stage when I am more confident about several things, I have this bb which is refraining me from going out and doing things that I can really achieve. I really want a cure for this bb. My acne/pimples are not like cysts. They look like regular pimples I have seen in others. Thanks for your wishes.
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 am
by Virtuous Viking
I just took my second dose of Lufenuron. I have a slight, ringing headache and I feel somewhat dizzy yet much more upbeat than I've been in a long time (could be a placebo thing, but I hope not). I haven't noticed any decrease in the intensity of bb yet.
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:02 am
by Tibya
Virtuous Viking wrote: I haven't noticed any decrease in the intensity of bb yet.
How is the coating on your tongue after this second dose? Please keep us posted. So far we have sadgirlbb cured by this. Anybody else taking this?
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 am
by Virtuous Viking
The 3-day dose is said to work (if at all) over a 2-week period, so I don't want to jump to conclusions and post nonsense then change my mind later. So far the coating on my tongue is exactly the same. Fingers crossed.
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm
by solider
I got my lufernon order today! We'll keep posted also
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm
by mtr
Sadgirl?!
Are you still BB free?!
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm
by Cauterize
mtr wrote:Sadgirl?!
Are you still BB free?!
Ye she is we just talked.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:09 pm
by mindyb
update:
my mouth is neutral. trying not to get excited, but the fumes that usually live in my mouth are not there.
I am definitely going to order a second round to knock out anything left if this is what is causing my bb.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 pm
by Cauterize
mindyb wrote:update:
my mouth is neutral. trying not to get excited, but the fumes that usually live in my mouth are not there.
I am definitely going to order a second round to knock out anything left if this is what is causing my bb.
Wow

)))) I'm so glad you did.I took my first dose today,please do not take another round it might become immune.Instead swallow some tea tree oil and gse alternatively from week to week to prevent it from coming back

It's gone

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm
by girlie girl
Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I had it pretty severe since I am having so many die-off symptoms. I don't believe you can become immune, due to the fact that you are destroying their "shell" and I don't believe they will figure out a way to change to accommodate this response. Good luck to all you guys trying this and please keep posting your responses. BTW, I am also using GSE and DIM. Thank you Sadgirl for sharing and giving some of us hope!

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 pm
by Cauterize
girlie girl wrote:Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I had it pretty severe since I am having so many die-off symptoms. I don't believe you can become immune, due to the fact that you are destroying their "shell" and I don't believe they will figure out a way to change to accommodate this response. Good luck to all you guys trying this and please keep posting your responses. BTW, I am also using GSE and DIM. Thank you Sadgirl for sharing and giving some of us hope!

Make sure to get enough fats

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:08 pm
by sadgirlbb
Ok... hi guys sorry I haven't been on, but things have been good and I've just been enjoying it. My bb is still holding up! I'm not saying I don't have morning breath when I wake up... I feel like I do. But its not the gut wrenching shit smell/taste/feeling I used to have. And once I brush my teeth and do my "thing" I feel great. No more horrible bad taste 5 minutes after I brush. I still am bb free during the day (I do brush my teeth after I eat lunch). And I still do my regimen every morning and night. I don't know what my breath would be like without it, so I contribute to where I am right now to everything I'm doing.
But having said that I contribute most of my improvement to the lufenuron. I'm going to do another round when my 2 weeks are up which is in the next few days.
Regarding the die off symptoms.... yes I have felt almost everything all of you have mentioned. I had a headache for almost a week. Restless, sleepless nights, felt like I'd been hit by a truck and just generally out of it. One day my eyes burned and were so red all day. So whatever bad feeling you are having after taking the lufenuron, I think that is your proof that you had candida.
For me, those have all subsided and are gone. I had a great weekend at my son's motocross race and even drank beer!
I sincerely hope that the ones that are starting to feel positive effects, continue! I know the feeling of wanting to be excited but scared of failure at the same time. I'm glad its working for you!
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:14 pm
by sadgirlbb
girlie girl wrote:Hey guys, I took two doses and today will be my third dose. I am noticing an improvement, not gone, but it is improving. The only complaint is that I am having die-off symptoms...ear aches, sore throat, headache, dizziness, fatigue and general malaise. I ordered a second dose because I believe I had it pretty severe since I am having so many die-off symptoms. I don't believe you can become immune, due to the fact that you are destroying their "shell" and I don't believe they will figure out a way to change to accommodate this response. Good luck to all you guys trying this and please keep posting your responses. BTW, I am also using GSE and DIM. Thank you Sadgirl for sharing and giving some of us hope!

I happy beyond words that you are getting results! Like I have said before, the best thing the lufenuron did for me was give me back my saliva! Keep us posted!
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 pm
by sadgirlbb
mindyb wrote:update:
my mouth is neutral. trying not to get excited, but the fumes that usually live in my mouth are not there.
I am definitely going to order a second round to knock out anything left if this is what is causing my bb.
Yay Mindy!!
