Page 6 of 6

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm
by tam24hair
i dont remember who asked me if it was smooth in that back now that the lingual tonsils are removed...well the swelling has finally came down and the answer to that is yes but it looks very red and almost like blisters...but i dont know if thats still healing or thats how it will stay...

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 pm
by emotional rescue
It´s good to know,

please keep us updated if theres any change...

good luck

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:35 am
by serlumbyo
ohh poor jimi, that's why ur like that bcoz ur mad at ur mom, guys pls understand jimi, he has more problems than bb...i feel you jimi.

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm
by dark
Well, I want to say that it´s very strange that a person that doesn´t have chronic bb, that want to know about lingual tonsils (there´re tons of pages starting wikipedia), enters this topic, read and saw that theres no info about lingual tonsils, register an account, confirm his or her account by email and post here.
Also when jimi asked for pictures, he or she said that its hard to take the pic. Finally he or she responds aggressively to the admin.

I went to a couple of ENT to remove my lingual tonsils, that are pink and healthy, I told them about my problem and all the story but no doctor wanted to do this operation, so I went to a plastic surgeon to cauterize my hairy tongue (not my lingual tonsils) so he did that. 2 weeks after that, my tongue was pink, but the bb was the same or worse.
I do not recommed this to no one, its very painful, i losted part of taste for some time, but fortunately it came back, and also the hairy tongue.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 am
by meowkity1
After reading these post I cant believe how many people were confused by what the woman was saying.
To me it was completely obviouse she didnt get the lingual on the tongu removed, The bumpy tissues around the esophagus is also called lingual tonsils, and thats why it was hard for her to swallow. Us bb sufferes are not relating to this.
The procedure this woman had is not the same 1 we need
I only had to read this section once to understand what was going on.
Not to mention usually after any surgery theres a smell due to the dried blood
I cant believe Jimi didnt realize what she was saying.
The new question should be Who had lingual tonsils removed from tongue. Not the back of the throat like this woman had.