Page 7 of 16
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 pm
by Tibya
Cauterize is correct. lufenuron can get resistant to candida. So to everyone who are cured with this, please take extra care with diet/exericse/GSE/tea tree oil or whatever is the alternate way (basically various other combination) to make sure you remain candida free and bb free.
You have been blessed :-) so now take control over it. I just ordered GSE and I have tea tree oil. I am scared of the die off symptoms now.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 pm
by Cauterize
Tibya wrote:Cauterize is correct. lufenuron can get resistant to candida. So to everyone who are cured with this, please take extra care with diet/exericse/GSE/tea tree oil or whatever is the alternate way (basically various other combination) to make sure you remain candida free and bb free.
You have been blessed :-) so now take control over it. I just ordered GSE and I have tea tree oil. I am scared of the die off symptoms now.
Thank you.What I'm saying is pretty logical i think

I also took my first dosage of lufenuron today

. Gonna w8 to fee the symptoms also

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:45 pm
by girlie girl
FYI:
Research shows that when Candida becomes resistant to the Chitin-inhibitor Lufenuron (by mutating into a form of Candida that does not need Chitin in its cell wall), that this Candida becomes much weaker as a tradeoff! "Attenuated virulence", it is called. A fancy way to say "Reduced agressivity". So even if the infection doesn't clear up fully, your immune system will have an easier job eliminating it. You see, people do not become resistant against an antifungal, the Candida does. By mutating. In case of the Chitin-inhibitor Lufenuron, by mutating into a Chitin-deficient cell-wall form. Which is a much weaker form of Candida - because the "armor", the Chitin, is missing. So even in case the Lufenuron doesn't kill the infection, it severely and permanently weakens the Candida fungus.
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com/
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm
by knighty
Hi Everyone, I just want to mention that my lufenuron just arrived today. I am really not sure when to start taking it. I am worried about the reactions I read here, I imagine going to work in the morning and feeling really terrible, plus the stress of having bb. I might have to start mine on this coming Friday morning (sounds safer to me) as its a long Easter Weekend, I should have adjusted before Wednesday next week, I hope.
I will Keep you all updated. thanks to everyone.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm
by sadgirlbb
knighty wrote:Hi Everyone, I just want to mention that my lufenuron just arrived today. I am really not sure when to start taking it. I am worried about the reactions I read here, I imagine going to work in the morning and feeling really terrible, plus the stress of having bb. I might have to start mine on this coming Friday morning (sounds safer to me) as its a long Easter Weekend, I should have adjusted before Wednesday next week, I hope.
I will Keep you all updated. thanks to everyone.
That's a great idea. I have a girlfriend who got some because it worked so well on me and she is starting it on a Friday evening... so she has the weekend to feel cruddy. But I felt yucky for almost a week. It wasn't that bad though! I could function and work....
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm
by sadgirlbb
girlie girl wrote:FYI:
Research shows that when Candida becomes resistant to the Chitin-inhibitor Lufenuron (by mutating into a form of Candida that does not need Chitin in its cell wall), that this Candida becomes much weaker as a tradeoff! "Attenuated virulence", it is called. A fancy way to say "Reduced agressivity". So even if the infection doesn't clear up fully, your immune system will have an easier job eliminating it. You see, people do not become resistant against an antifungal, the Candida does. By mutating. In case of the Chitin-inhibitor Lufenuron, by mutating into a Chitin-deficient cell-wall form. Which is a much weaker form of Candida - because the "armor", the Chitin, is missing. So even in case the Lufenuron doesn't kill the infection, it severely and permanently weakens the Candida fungus.
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com/
Thank you girliegirl... I was going to go and post this... candida do not get resistant to lufenuron. They mutate and come back in a weaker state.... and then our immune system can take care of them. That is why I am going to do this on a yearly basis -- once a year for maintenance.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm
by snoopsister
Oh praise God! I am so happy for you guys. I need to get this. i have been fighting candida for years with minimal success. I will purchase this this week! YAY!!

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 pm
by mindyb
For those taking GSE, I remember taking this years ago and it made my stomach hurt so bad, I felt like it was being yanked out. Maybe I took too much?
I think I'm going to avoid Tea Tree oil, but how are you taking your GSE and how often?
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 am
by solider
Day 2 of lufenuron and my mouth feels 'neutral' like mindy stated it feels alot cleaner and less hot dragon breathish. On a scale between one to ten my breath 'feels' like a 6 but i have yet to test reactions. Earlier today my bb was bad as usually but now this evening it feels clean and moist not hot and dry. I think the omperazole has alot to do with it as well bc my mouth started feeling wetter after that as well but was still hot and bad smelling. Well see how this lufenuron holds up but i also have some fluconazole coming to knock this candida out completely i pray this is our cure.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 am
by solider
I just want everyone to know i FEEL like my breath is better but not sure. I don't want to say im bb free bc i honestly have no idea.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 am
by missjj
what is the dosage people are taking per day. I'm not clear on the instructions.Can someone please clarify for me?
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 am
by Cauterize
missjj wrote:what is the dosage people are taking per day. I'm not clear on the instructions.Can someone please clarify for me?
The package comes with a 9g dose.The treatment is about three days.You get a dose of 3g with your meal.Make sure it got some fats,because lufenuron stores in fats and disolves there
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 pm
by solider
Day three of lufenuron haven't taken it yet i like to take it the same time everyday but my breath feels the same hot dry feeling again. I did eat pizza and hot wings last night to get lots of fat. I want be able to tell until i take this last dose and it may take 2 weeks im hopeful but preparing myself for the worst. SIGHS
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:52 pm
by Cauterize
solider wrote:Day three of lufenuron haven't taken it yet i like to take it the same time everyday but my breath feels the same hot dry feeling again. I did eat pizza and hot wings last night to get lots of fat. I want be able to tell until i take this last dose and it may take 2 weeks im hopeful but preparing myself for the worst. SIGHS
Picture me your mouth if it doesn't work
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm
by solider
Took my last lufenuron and so far it has not cured my bb as of yet.....i was wishing to get results as quick as sadgirlbb but i will wait the 2 weeks. I'm interested in knowing the other member results?