Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by StillHoping »

Thinking further about it; I do sometimes feel like my bb temporarily reduced whenever I was sick with a cold/cough and would be chugging cough medicine - which always baffled me cuz I would've expected it to be worse :-k does anyone else feel the same way? Soo I really do think you are onto something!

I am going to get some medication and test it out [only because I am having a hard time trying to figure out the breathing, doesn't seem like I'm doing it correctly. I am going to continue practicing though and hopefully can master it soon]. The medication I will get will either be mucinex or robittusin but I'm sure any mucus expectorant should work [if anyone else is interested in trying and we can compare notes?]. In addition will try vapour steaming and I will report back if I see an effect

2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

hello, I tried a medication that was supposed to eliminate phlegm, this medication, basically increased the production of mucus so, (in theory) drag the phlegm of the throat, I took the whole bottle, (dosed of course) did not do that promised, only the mucus produced passed over the phlegm stuck in my throat, a flab, perhaps works with phlegm that has not been so long stuck but not phlegm. only with the breath I managed to loosen it, but unfortunately, it is very difficult to explain how I do it, I notice a lot of confusion in the forum about it.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

StillHoping wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:33 am This is a very interesting idea Raymond! It does seem like alot of us on here do have the phlegm issue in common. There is medication out there that removes phlegm directly though. Has anyone tried this? I would think it should have the same benefits as this breathing technique if the solution is simply for phlegm removal.
hello, I tried a medication that was supposed to eliminate phlegm, this medication, basically increased the production of mucus so, (in theory) drag the phlegm of the throat, I took the whole bottle, (dosed of course) did not do that promised, only the mucus produced passed over the phlegm stuck in my throat, a flab, perhaps works with phlegm that has not been so long stuck but not phlegm. only with the breath I managed to loosen it, but unfortunately, it is very difficult to explain how I do it, I notice a lot of confusion in the forum about it.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

If some medication manages to remove the phlegm stuck in the throat ... that would be excellent, and should give the same result, eliminate the true cause of the BB

but the gargaras does not work, since this is not done where the phlegm is. It would be like sweeping the next room. it must be something that acts on that phlegm, I have heard that there are foods that "scrape" the throat. Maybe that could help
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Hi Raymond,

Your knowledge about his are very helpful for us.. there are several things that I need your opinion

1. I'm doing this by inhaling just like mouth inhaling but with mouth closed.. is it the correct way ?

2. The objective is to clearing the pleghm right ? I think we can use water steam to accelerate the process ?

3. How about if we using oxigen tube ? to get more volume of oxygen..

need your comment :)

Thank you
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

hello, I at least, I always do it with my mouth closed, but it is the inspiration that I consider the fundamental one, it helped me expectorando softly,
Effectively, the phlegm in the throat is the one that must be eliminated, if the water vapor helps, welcome,
I read somewhere that turmeric helps, I've never used it, so I could not talk more about it,
What about the oxygen tube ... I do not know, maybe it's a little extreme, I recommend you try simpler things, but that's a very personal choice, I only recommend that you be careful, as far as the result is concerned, if that will be effective,
At least I was wondering,
What is the difference between a person with good breath and one with bad breath if the latter is as healthy as the first? and I thought it was just the way to breathe, but if you can not get rid of phlegm in this way, by not breathing in the right way, you can look for other means, always taking care not to hurt your health.
maybe, the fruit of the persimmon can help, I remember that my mother told me that when she ate that fruit, she felt that she was scraping her throat.
but since I have not had the opportunity to camer that fruit, I could not guarantee anything either.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I did not understand your first question well, but my answer is yes! It exactly feels that way.

as if inhaling with an open mouth, but closed
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

persimmons that still do not mature completely, if you do not like it, do not do it.

always taking care of health.
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Raymond wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:43 am I did not understand your first question well, but my answer is yes! It exactly feels that way.

as if inhaling with an open mouth, but closed

Thank you
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Hi Raymond...

I just realize that some people are cured / symptomp decreased after saline / nasal irigation

1. is it the sama case ?
2. do you have tried nasal irigation before this method ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Yes, I have tried everything, a nasal wash, performed by a doctor, which had a good effect for a while, (even though I never checked my condition, I just guess) I can not be sure how long the effect of the washing lasted, ( if there was one) later (several years later) I did the same washing again, but I did not find the same doctor, this new doctor only prescribed nasal washing with sea water, this washing had no effect, that's when This last doctor, together with the previous one, told me that there was not much to do at the moment, it was still a question without solution, "this problem has not been remedied". From that moment, I did not see a doctor again and decided to look for a solution on my own.

what I share with all of you today, is the only thing that has given me a 100% effective result, and that has remained intact for already 5 full months, since I have been checking every so often, by different people, at different times, to have a complete vision of the results that I have achieved with my new way of breathing and keeping at bay the formation of phlegm in my throat. that is to say, it is not a result that supposes, but it is a completely verified state, a result like never before it had obtained it.
already on other occasions I had experimented with the subject of breathing, I had to have a lot of patience, until I found the correct form, since it was the only thing I had to try, I had no other idea but to shuffle.
I removed my tonsils, I had played all my hopes in this operation, and I had no solution, but I must admit that even though I did not get the result I was looking for, now that resolved issue allows me to be one step ahead, over people with good breath They keep their tonsils, as these can eventually suffer from tonsil stones.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

nasal washing with saline water, I understand that dissolves phlegm, maybe part of it reaches the throat, I do not know, I think my case was more extreme.

Have not you found out if those people who solved the BB with nasal washing with saline water solved the problem permanently or only for a period of time?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

In any case, the nasal wash I had done, I had already mentioned it right here.
both washed, both the one that a doctor made me, in several sessions, like the one that years later I did for myself.

the first nasal wash that I got with a doctor, has a whole story behind, but I do not think it's the case, maybe that should go on another topic.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I forgot to mention, although I think I had said it before, when a doctor gave me that nasal wash, and it worked for a while, the doctor had also prescribed antibiotics for me.
Maybe the positive results for a while were caused by antibiotics and not by washing, I do not know.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Do people use antibiotics as a complement to nasal washing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic