Page 7 of 9
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:23 am
by redboy
Update about using the Aloe vera capsule/gel, yes it work to me i took it at night together with Probiotic. I need it, my bad breath is very strong because of my meds and. I am still drinking the Aloe vera juice half cup in the morning and cup at noon, then the Aloe vera capsule and probiotic at night one to two hours after i took my meds. I always try the cheapest one so I always go to Walmart and it's just walking distance from my house.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-valle ... t/10316845
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:22 pm
by iismail
@redboy,
Did you try stop drinking for a while and see if BB comes back?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:18 pm
by Helpus
Doesnt work for me,makes my odour worse,tongue goes orange/yellowish colour,makes the odour at the throat area worse,dry mouth,and also causes stinky tonsil stones,and thats only with 20mill to good to be true

another waste of money
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:33 pm
by redboy
To iismail: I havent tried to stop yet the one that i took is just a juice there is no overdosing of it. But i don’t think this one can cured the badbreath its just like maintenance. I’m praying and hoping it will work longer.
And to helpus: Sorry if it did not work don’t stop trying.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:27 am
by Gingin
Is anyone experiencing kidney pain after drinking the juice? I used the Same brand as recommended by Justcured and began to notice pain in my right kidney.my dozing was less than the recommended amount as I’m very thin and wanted to start out slowly. Any ideas?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:30 am
by Worst breath
Gingin bt are thr any changes in your breath?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:59 am
by space
Gingin, some parts of aloe can cause harm to our kidneys. I dont think its safe to consume everyday for months.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:27 pm
by winter
Anyone else have tried this?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 pm
by optimismishere
I did try it and did not get much results. I ingested 99.8% aloe vera gel juice twice a day (50ML each time). However I did have no mucous and my tonsils were cleaner when I mixed aloe gel with equal proportion of water and gargled with the concoction. I’ll probably keep gargling and investing. I need to experiment a bit with this.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:34 pm
by iismail
@optimismishere
Did you read OP instruction?
why 50 ml? that is 6 times less than what OP dosage which is 300ml. That could be your problem.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:58 am
by Worst breath
I also had nose and mouth bad breath jst like Justcured,but I tried Forever living aloe vera gel 3 days ago nd I ddnt get any results,my breath is still as bad
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:11 am
by Worst breath
I dnt knw if it was the right aloe vera,bcz it was 99% bt it ddnt taste as bad as I thought it would nd it was more like liquid,nd it tasted like its mild nd going off,is this the way it support to be guyz?
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:11 pm
by StillHoping
2 weeks later - unfortunately it did not make a difference for me - not to say it wouldn't work for others.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:57 pm
by justcured
Sorry to hear that guys. At least you tried. I have tried everything else so this was basically my last resort.
Re: 100% CURED
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:47 am
by Gingin
I’m reducing the dosage so to reduce the load on the kidneys. I know some some aloe juices have substances that can harm the kidneys but supposedly this brand doesn’t. I was thinking that perhaps The kidney Pain Was due to the detox effect from aloe juice. Sometimes the release of toxins can burden the kidneys. But Just a theory. I haven’t seen results but will keep you posted.