Page 1 of 1
ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCEESS WITH PROBIOTICS & PILLS FOR CAND
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:26 pm
by Ice
ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCEESS WITH PROBIOTICS & PILLS FOR CANDIDA?
I saw them on the site, and wondering if they helped anyone in any way???
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:58 pm
by Jimi Stein
it is just to support a site, nothing else, they might be useless crap, but still better than halitomafia stuff
at least you wont get any sideeffects
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 pm
by thanatos
I'm about to start up on three-lac, yogurt (Kefir & basic cultures), Fermented foods (Saurkraut, fermeted soy beans, etc) soil-based organisms (SBO). Both yogurts will be made with soy milk or coconut milk as I assume these are lower in sulphur proteins.
I'll report back!
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:23 pm
by rachel77
Even try just normal plain yoghurt (eg: Greek yoghurt). I've had bad breath for nearly a year for a reason unknown to me and when I started eating plain yoghurt twice a day it improved a lot. I used to take pro- biotic tablets before, unfortunately didn't seem to help. This is probably already covered but if you can constantly taste something in your mouth and you teeth & gums are fine then perhaps talk to your doctor about getting tested for helico bacter (bacteria) in stomach, it can sometimes cause a taste in your mouth.