Page 1 of 1
Halitonic anyone?!?!?!?
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 am
by Help
Can U guys check this site out and let me know if anyone has ever tried this product before or if u think any of the ingredients might have side effects. Realizing that products out there have so much side effect, I'm changing gear towards more natural stuff. Thanx for any replies guys
http://www.nativeremedies.com/halitonic ... -remedy-ha
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:54 am
by coeric
it seemed promising until i read the part about not seeing results until after 3-5 weeks. they also mention that a bottle lasts for about 1 month. at this pint though i will probably try it, despite the fact i think they are selling bs.
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:44 am
by daisyk
I've tried this. I think I still have some around here. I didn't notice any improvment. I think I used it for a month or so and gave up. It's a homeopathic rememdy and I didn't notice any side effect from it, so in that regard I think it's safe. Don't know if it will help though, but everyone's situation is different, so I would never say never. Maybe someone else has tried it.
