THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
UK Gathering!
UK Gathering!
OK UK members, I keep hearing people saying lets have one, but nothing seems to come of it!
Ok, so lets make it happen yeah, if your interested post a reply or message me.
Ok, so lets make it happen yeah, if your interested post a reply or message me.
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
I was the one who started it (i hope its not a problem), unfortunately i keep loosing my internet connection which makes it hard to visit the forum.OK UK members, I keep hearing people saying lets have one, but nothing seems to come of it!
Maybe it would be easier if you guys from other countries tell us when you can come to the Uk and we from here make ourselfs available then.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
-
Scientist42
- Advanced
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm
UK GATHERING !
Hi guys,
I'm Arun and I have been arranging the UK Meet-ups for the last 4 years although we have had very few meetings lately. We have 20 UK members but the most we had at a meetup is 10 when some professors also attended from the University of London.
If any UK member (Hungrygirl? etc) is interested in a UK Group meetup please call me at home on my land line number +44 (0) 1375 484 269 any evening after 7pm. I am located in Grays, Essex, 20 miles East of London. We usually arrange the meetups in London on a weekend.
If you want to email me my email address is arunnagrath at yahoo dot co dot uk (I wrote it in this format because I don't know if the site edits (disallows) email addresses automatically.
Arun Nagrath
I'm Arun and I have been arranging the UK Meet-ups for the last 4 years although we have had very few meetings lately. We have 20 UK members but the most we had at a meetup is 10 when some professors also attended from the University of London.
If any UK member (Hungrygirl? etc) is interested in a UK Group meetup please call me at home on my land line number +44 (0) 1375 484 269 any evening after 7pm. I am located in Grays, Essex, 20 miles East of London. We usually arrange the meetups in London on a weekend.
If you want to email me my email address is arunnagrath at yahoo dot co dot uk (I wrote it in this format because I don't know if the site edits (disallows) email addresses automatically.
Arun Nagrath
Theres no problem at all,plus your not the only one theres been one or two posts from what i can remember. Im willing to come down to London..so its just a case of when.hungrygirl wrote:I was the one who started it (i hope its not a problem), unfortunately i keep loosing my internet connection which makes it hard to visit the forum.OK UK members, I keep hearing people saying lets have one, but nothing seems to come of it!
Maybe it would be easier if you guys from other countries tell us when you can come to the Uk and we from here make ourselfs available then.
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
Hey Arun, thanks for coming here. I'm really glad as i'm not much of an organiser. I'll give you a call one of these evenings.
About the date, i work every day but for myself so i can make myself free. For me the best would be 2nd half of February onwards.
About the date, i work every day but for myself so i can make myself free. For me the best would be 2nd half of February onwards.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.