THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

i hate this

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
focused
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

i hate this

Post by focused »

Hi All

This post is just to vent out my frustration. I hate being conscious throughout the day. I have got some very good friends and they have been very kind to me but is it is me who tries to avoid them. This is so humiliating. When I was in school I was famous for speaking clearly and loudly. And now what I do is mere fumble. The only good thing is that so far no one has been rude to me rather they are kind to ask me. I hate giving reasons all the time.
Why am I deprived of this fun of partying and everything which seems so normal to every one? I havn’ t smoked till date nor do I drink(no offence to anyone). And here are people in my team who smoke during work breaks and still speak normally..


I am having the hope only because I have the support of my parents. I thing they know it. They never asked even once why I always stay at home and why do I avoid parties…this keeps me positive .
Thanks for reading thru this and I wish we all get cured soon and live our life to fullest.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗