How to reduce your BB
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:09 pm
Hello im new to the forum.
I just want to post all the knowledge i know and what i have learnt alot and what has worked best.
1)Brush + Floss ( well we all know that )
2)Rinse
3)netti pot
4)Yogurt incredible this... Take time but wow
I reccomend having it twice a day 100g times 2
I personnaly dont reccomend activa due to the high sugar.
I reccomend Bio-Pot- 5 g sugar per 100g where as activa is 17g
5)orange this is cool too
6) Green tea-- always carry cardomen.
7)Drink plenty water.
I know some of you maybe angry saying youve done this, but dont be. Keep having the yogurt trust be i bet knowone has actually bother to have yogurt for that long. im 60% cured. but i have actually begun to talk im sooo happy!
good luck every1
I just want to post all the knowledge i know and what i have learnt alot and what has worked best.
1)Brush + Floss ( well we all know that )
2)Rinse
3)netti pot
4)Yogurt incredible this... Take time but wow
I reccomend having it twice a day 100g times 2
I personnaly dont reccomend activa due to the high sugar.
I reccomend Bio-Pot- 5 g sugar per 100g where as activa is 17g
5)orange this is cool too
6) Green tea-- always carry cardomen.
7)Drink plenty water.
I know some of you maybe angry saying youve done this, but dont be. Keep having the yogurt trust be i bet knowone has actually bother to have yogurt for that long. im 60% cured. but i have actually begun to talk im sooo happy!
good luck every1