Hi folks,
I have severe bad breath and I am now utterly convinced that it is from my tonsils, the thing is that when i rub a cotton swab over my tonsils the smell makes me want to gag........however, I also have a coating on my tongue.........when i scrape it off.......(i know feckin disgusting) it doesnt smell..............i just wondered if anyone else is the same?
I am schedule to get my tonsils out in the next few weeks, just awaiting my date from surgeon.........i honestly cant wait.........i have everything crossed!!
yours,
a hopeful sufferer xxxx
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM???
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.