CAN ANYONE CONFIRM???
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:05 pm
Hi folks,
I have severe bad breath and I am now utterly convinced that it is from my tonsils, the thing is that when i rub a cotton swab over my tonsils the smell makes me want to gag........however, I also have a coating on my tongue.........when i scrape it off.......(i know feckin disgusting) it doesnt smell..............i just wondered if anyone else is the same?
I am schedule to get my tonsils out in the next few weeks, just awaiting my date from surgeon.........i honestly cant wait.........i have everything crossed!!
yours,
a hopeful sufferer xxxx
I have severe bad breath and I am now utterly convinced that it is from my tonsils, the thing is that when i rub a cotton swab over my tonsils the smell makes me want to gag........however, I also have a coating on my tongue.........when i scrape it off.......(i know feckin disgusting) it doesnt smell..............i just wondered if anyone else is the same?
I am schedule to get my tonsils out in the next few weeks, just awaiting my date from surgeon.........i honestly cant wait.........i have everything crossed!!
yours,
a hopeful sufferer xxxx