Hi!
Whats ure opinion on Helicobacter pylori?? some say that this bacteria could cause halitosis??
Anyway I agree with u jimi!
It is rude "to go away for the summer"...I understand that he is probably tired of people writing him all the time after operation, but he coul at least drop a line or two about "progress".....but then again if he really is away for the summer with no access to internet than, it okay I guess....
bye
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Helicobacter pylori
There are researches showing that this bacteria could cause bad breath. I went to my doctor and got tested for it couple weeks ago. The test is negative, which means h. pylori
is not the cause of my bb. As baguio said you need to test for it so you'll know for sure whether or not it is the cause in your case.
is not the cause of my bb. As baguio said you need to test for it so you'll know for sure whether or not it is the cause in your case.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.