THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I Need some help (the cure)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

I Need some help (the cure)

Post by billie »

I need some help.
I really wanna do this flush thing Mc Adams is telling us about cause i´m really starting to believe him.
The thing is , you gotta do so many things .
Everytime i´m reading his posts it´s like i´m going crazy. Their so long and all the stuff you need to detox your body is just to much.
I need someone to break it down for me.
I know how to do the flushing thing , just need to get all the fruits and a blender, i get that.
But the diet !!! OMG, i mean where do i start? how do i make the soup i don´t know how to cook so well. Someone need to tell me step by step how to make the soup.
And i need to know what pills and all other stuff i need to use . Like
drinking the salt water and stuff like that.
Please help me out !!!!!!!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗