Page 1 of 1
footpad to detox?
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:28 pm
by Susie
Hey Everyone,
I saw a commercial about these detox footpads. Has anyone used these? They seem to have a money back guarantee. The website is
www.buykinoki.com.
Input please!
Bye,
Susie
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:42 pm
by elliott
I've been curious about these too. Gimmick? I was wondering if the pads contain some substance that reacts to dead skin, causing the staining.
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:33 am
by jc
I`ve talked to my cousin who`s a doctor about those detox pads a few years ago & he told me that it has a chemical that makes those stains appear. Same goes for those detox foot washes he says. Anyways, if you want to try it then give us a feedback. Thanks.
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:00 am
by Help
That doesn't look right to me for some reason...as in it looks too easy for what it's suppose to do. Btw...is it suppose to help w/ bb?
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:44 am
by mike987
it's bullshit.
Comon, isn't that ridiculous? If this is true, then I'd be afraid to have my skin come in contact with anything, as I might absorb some kind of toxins or bad stuff.. Imagine the horrible things that could happen to your body if you stepped in a pile of poo.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:17 am
by Susie
That sucks! The commercial seemed to convincing.
Susie