Your Email Address:

First Name:

Completed first liver flush...hopefully it'll help the bb.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopeful
Master

Completed first liver flush...hopefully it'll help the bb.

Post by hopeful »

I've tried pretty much everything suggested here for my bb over the last year and a half. Every product, every nasal remedy, different supplements and even a tonsillectomy...all to no avail. However, I'm still not giving up and just completed my first liver flush this past weekend. I don't think many on here have tried it and I remember reading Jimi recommending it a long time ago. Everything went well and I got maybe 100 or so stones. I intend to do them until I get none(which could be a while) but hope that it will alleviate the bb a little.

Has anyone else done a liver flush? Any help?

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I did one! A few years back. Felt pretty good generally afterwards, for a day or so. Don't think the bb was affected.

Those stones... what are they? I think it's just 'alternative medicine' crap. Some people say it's simply the olive oil that you drink as part of the liver cleanse, coming out as 'stones'.

One thing is for sure: I've cut through a few livers (during autopsy ... yes my studies take me to odd places) and gallbladders, and I've never seen any stones. Gall stones occasionally ... but 100 stones? Seems odd :|
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

The debate between whether those are really gallstones or not have been around forever. I figured it's worth it to give it a shot. One thing I did notice is that my allergies(mainly congestion) didn't return the following day. Now it's back. I plan on doing at least 4-5 flushes between now and the end of Dec. If at least it helps my allergies, than it's worth it.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Please tell me more about your allergies! I have some odd ones :|
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic