Page 1 of 1
Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:59 pm
by OneDay111
Im Just wondering becuase i did have Not have so good oral hygiene.
BUT no bad breath...then....

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 pm
by thanatos
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:47 pm
by Troy
To be honest as a kid I never had good oral hygiene, infact it was quite poor, thats until the day CH hit me. Sometimes I feel like if i'd just taken care of my mouth when I was younger I wouldn't be suffering with this curse today.
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:26 pm
by Jimi Stein
I had always good hygiene
Always brush each day twice
When I had a cavity it was repaired
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:44 am
by sweets07
i had the worst oral hygiene but i didn't get bb till i hit puberty. the hormones did me in!
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:19 am
by Larc400
My oral hygiene as a kid was okay but I frequently got cavities (candy candy candy) & when I was 10 or something, the dentist did a test showing I had extreme levels of certain bacteria (relating to cavities I guess). Anyway, I didn't have bb then. It kicked in during puberty ... so I guess hormonal changes creates the inbalance, regardless of level of hygiene before...
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:23 am
by Mico
Do you guys know it for a fact that your BB problems started with puberty? Did your parents tell it to you? For me, BB started becomming a problem with puberty to, when I needed to start talking with chicks, but I have it since early childhood, when it didnt matter that much.
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:42 am
by vee
i don't really remember but i never had a cavity until last year and i've always had bb.i don't remember a time when i didn't have it.