Page 1 of 1

Helicobacter pylori

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:20 pm
by Ice
Hi!
Whats ure opinion on Helicobacter pylori?? some say that this bacteria could cause halitosis??

Anyway I agree with u jimi!

It is rude "to go away for the summer"...I understand that he is probably tired of people writing him all the time after operation, but he coul at least drop a line or two about "progress".....but then again if he really is away for the summer with no access to internet than, it okay I guess....
bye

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:38 am
by baguio
Get the test done. That way you can eliminate it from your line of enquiy.

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:26 am
by jess
There are researches showing that this bacteria could cause bad breath. I went to my doctor and got tested for it couple weeks ago. The test is negative, which means h. pylori
is not the cause of my bb. As baguio said you need to test for it so you'll know for sure whether or not it is the cause in your case.