This is a special report. I have had an informal interview with the BreathDoc, during which I asked her some important questions about the FBC treatment. I learned some things I didn't know before.
Fact #1: Severe cases are easiest to treat. There have been NO failures in 10+ years of treatment of severe cases.
Fact #2: All of the failures have been in the category of mild to medium cases, because the bacteria are harder to pinpoint.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Special report
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.