THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
results from therabreath?
results from therabreath?
has nobody on this forum got positive results from Therabreath?
Hello confused,
It has significantly reduced my tonsil stones and it does help with the sour and bitter taste. However, it does not help my breath overall; only marginal and temporary (as in 15 minutes or less) relief as Larc400 said. Furthermore, the bacteria in my mouth tend to adjust to it after about a month so I will stop using it for 2-3 weeks then start up again. Still, I am stuck with bb 24/7. Good luck.
For the cure!!!!
It has significantly reduced my tonsil stones and it does help with the sour and bitter taste. However, it does not help my breath overall; only marginal and temporary (as in 15 minutes or less) relief as Larc400 said. Furthermore, the bacteria in my mouth tend to adjust to it after about a month so I will stop using it for 2-3 weeks then start up again. Still, I am stuck with bb 24/7. Good luck.
For the cure!!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.