Page 1 of 1

results from therabreath?

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:20 pm
by confused
has nobody on this forum got positive results from Therabreath?

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:20 pm
by Larc400
I'm sure there are people on here who have had some help from Thera ... Thanatos for example.

We're just kind of bored with it, as they make old-school products who only help marginally/temporarily, if at all.

Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:14 pm
by sean
Hello confused,
It has significantly reduced my tonsil stones and it does help with the sour and bitter taste. However, it does not help my breath overall; only marginal and temporary (as in 15 minutes or less) relief as Larc400 said. Furthermore, the bacteria in my mouth tend to adjust to it after about a month so I will stop using it for 2-3 weeks then start up again. Still, I am stuck with bb 24/7. Good luck.

For the cure!!!!