My Story
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm
My story is probably no different than everyone else. I new to the website and I have been suffering with bad breath for over ten year. I think I had it in high school but was not aware of it. I 40 years old , married with three kid. I have my own business and my kids are invloved with many activites so I have to interact with a lot of people. People can smell my breath before I open my mouth and when i do open my mouth I can see the reaction from others that the smell is horrible. My husband tells me he dosen't smell anything but sometimes my kids can tells they can. I use to use Therabreath but I didn't help much and costing to much. I know that I'm suffering from post nasal drip and have tried everything to get rid of it with no success. I have use peroxide/water, salt/water, baking soda/water and the odor kepts coming back. I will soon see a ENT once I get mu doctor to refer me to one because the antibotics she gave me didn't work. I have a waterpik and electric toothbrush that I use everyday and night. i still have my tonsils and believe that the odor is behind them. I have this thin mucus that I can't cough up I just stays there. I just brought some vit C to see if that works. I starting to go crazy thing I have liver problems, kidney etc. I hope to one day get rid of this. My breath stinks right now. Yesterday I sneezed and my daughter was sitting next to me and she said the smell was disgusting. I don't want to go to any of my kids sport events because I's too embrassed. I don't understand why husband don't smell it except when I wake up. He think it just morining breath and I worry to much He has great breath. I wish I could get rid to this/
Sunshine
Sunshine