THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please Help!!!!!!! Had BB as long as I can remember!!!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tasha045
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:46 am

Please Help!!!!!!! Had BB as long as I can remember!!!!!

Post by tasha045 »

First of all let me say that I'm happy I am not alone. I am a 35 year old female business owner who deals with 99% of male clients. I am losing business because of my Breath. I talk to clients and they usually cover their noses or back away from me. I am a very attactive female who is married. My husband lies to me and tells me that I don't have a problem. My tongue is coated White Everyday. I know I still have BB after i brush with Dr. Katz. I feel mucus dripping down my throat constantly. I also bought the nasal irrigator. I have nothing that will help. How can I get rid of this problem. Should I see an ENT specialist. I'm embarrased to talk in a car because people usually crack their windows, even in the Winter time. I don't remember ever having good breath. Not even in my teens. I know I will have more self esteem if I got rid of this problem. It is affecting my life. After I have a meal, it's 100 times worse. I need HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Re: Please Help!!!!!!! Had BB as long as I can remember!!!!!

Post by findacure »

Welcome to the site..we are all in the boat as u....

The best thing to do is go through some of the threads on here.........

I agree wit the perons above ^^^^^...STOP using that Therabreath poison..it only make matters worst...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗