Page 1 of 1

Is it possible bb causes others to sneeze????

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:56 am
by tocute4this
I have notice on several occasions while riding the elevator, in the checkout line, and in the conference room; when I exhaling sometimes people would sneeze.

I also sneeze ….and the tip of my nose itches badly. It feels like
something is tickling the inside of my nose as well.

Can it be the bb from my nose causes people to sneeze at times? Has anyone else experience this reaction from others?? What might cause something like this to occur?

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 pm
by freshenme
sneezing got to do with sizable amount of particles reaches to nasal mucosa. i dont think BB got to do with that, smell/VSC couldnt be classified as particles.

just get rid of those thoughts.

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 pm
by OneDay111
no seriosly doubt it. Ive seen people with horrid bb ive never sneezed. I Dont say anything to them since there like me ;(

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:50 am
by tocute4this
I guess bb got me paranoid. I always feel like everyoneknows I have bb and they talk about it behind my back.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 am
by Ice
sneezing has nothing to with bb....
They might be looking for a excuse to put their hand infront of their mouth for other reasons ;)
But again they wouldn't go through that much trouble, if they want the'll just put hand infront their mouth/nose to block ure/his bb...