Page 1 of 1
I need advice
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 am
by kostugova
I am 4 month in the Us . My husbund had BB 20 years , now i have it , and my 14 years old son has it!! We got marry only 4 month ago.
Tell me if somebody had the same expierence?? I shoked !!!
Thank you!!!
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:50 am
by Ice
U kinow ure husband for 4 months, and u know he has bad breath for 20 years?
and suddenly u got it from him? lets say that is possible, because u were intimate with him (u kissed and exchanged saliva or u had sex).
and how in the world would ure son get bad breath???
I think this sounds like halitofobia (imaginary bad breath)
how do u know u have bad breath???
how do u know ure son has bad breath??
how do u know ure husband has bad breath??
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:33 am
by sweets07
1) what kind of bb is it? is it chronic or does it only occur in the evenings, when your mouth is dry?
2)Also was is the smell? Is it halitosis smell (fecal, fish, mercantile) or is it a poor hygiene/ stale smell?
it is highly unlikely that the bad breath was transferred from your husband. it just doesn't happen that way. most people have loved ones here that don't have halitosis issues at all.
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:15 am
by thanatos
Hi everyone !
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:20 pm
by kostugova
My son has a bad breath in the motning before he didnt wash his teeth and later evening.It is smell like ( I even cannot discribe).One things i cannot understand why it is happened in the same time...
My husbund took a lot of medications, had sinus problems.
Now he is scared about my health: how much it is gonna to be cost. If it will help, that he started to think about divorce and find somebody else who healthy!! I am dissapointed about it!!
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm
by thanatos
whats wrong with your health?
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:58 pm
by OneDay111
sweets07 wrote:1) what kind of bb is it? is it chronic or does it only occur in the evenings, when your mouth is dry?
2)Also was is the smell? Is it halitosis smell (fecal, fish, mercantile) or is it a poor hygiene/ stale smell?
it is highly unlikely that the bad breath was transferred from your husband. it just doesn't happen that way. most people have loved ones here that don't have halitosis issues at all.
I have the number 1? what does that mean??? whats the best remedy -.-