Thanks.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Jimi..
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Jimi..
update the donation list, amigo, and the talley board.
Thanks.
Thanks.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Can you please tell me what is talley board?
people told me they don't want to be on the donation list, but I think we should do it again, i can post at least userneme, but many times I dont know who donated, because I dont see the user name
So please can you tell me how much you donated so I can post it?
Thanks
people told me they don't want to be on the donation list, but I think we should do it again, i can post at least userneme, but many times I dont know who donated, because I dont see the user name
So please can you tell me how much you donated so I can post it?
Thanks
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.