Jimi wrote:verifresh wrote:Dear Friends,
I was very happy to find this forum.
We would like to let you know about our patented unique ergonomic tongue cleaners that were engineered for highest efficiency.
http://www.verifresh.com/tonguecleaner.php
Also about a few other patented innovative oral care products. We have just opened our online store as well.
Our website is a really interesting source of information in this direction.
See:
http://www.verifresh.com/badbreath.php
I will be happy to hear comments from the readers.
Wish you all the best,
Theodore

So if you advertise your products here you can also send few items to few members.
Other way your link will be deleted because we do not approve advertising on our site
Let me know asap
I suggest we should test each product and then you will see what the real value is.
Dear Jimi,
My apologies for making it sound like an add.
We are honest and dedicated to the highest quality and efficiency in all concerns.
The intention was to say in this relevant forum, that WE EXIST and we have something worth your attention.
I do not want to make ANY claim since it will be seen as subjective.
Trying is believing

and I know how it works for me.
I will check about samples.
My best wishes to everyone here!
Theodore

PS: I would like to believe this forum is not mostly about laser surgery, but about all solutions for this health problem.