THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Happy Easter BBH!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Happy Easter BBH!!

Post by succ »

Image
Happy Easter =D>
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

happy easter to you too succ.

How happy can it be though when I have the same thoughts in my mind 24/7, especially now that I'll have relatives coming and will be seeing friends all the time :roll:
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

noptical wrote:happy easter to you too succ.

How happy can it be though when I have the same thoughts in my mind 24/7, especially now that I'll have relatives coming and will be seeing friends all the time :roll:
I'm sorry :( but try to spend some time alone every once in a while, helps you to gather courage and calms your thoughts. I hope there won't be any embarrassing moments for you.
I don't have any problems though because I'm spending Easter alone.
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by tony »

My name is Tony and when I was doing my usual search for bad breath remedies I found this site.
I suppose its a relief to know I am not alone on BB however its a worry that there are people out there with the same problem and still no one has come up with a cure to solve the reason behind it.
Like other peoples reports on this site I try and keep myself as healthy as possible.
I suppose I begun to feel the signs of bad breath around my early teens and seems to have progressively got worse.
Like any BB sufferer knows it shapes who you are as a person.
I can only dream that one day there will be a real cure and get to experience a real life.
I look forward to contributing to this site.
I try and stay stong on the outside but feel I am going crazy on the inside. What keeps me going like all other sufferers is the hope there is a real cure around the corner instead of continuous internet scams which do not work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗