Hi Guy's,
I was on vacation and bought a ton of magazines, one was March "08 Prevention. Inside this month edition is herbal healing guide they claim to treat or cure bad breath. They say you should drink Aloe Vera ( 1/4 Cup with a half a glass of water). Drink it daily , it is suppose to heal the damage of reflux, which they claim is the cause for BB. I have not tried this as of yet, but I do remember this very sincere doc telling me to try Aloe Vera. Apparently you have to be careful with it because it can give you the runs... but whatever ... I will try it. Anyone out there try anything like this ???
Hey , Jimi . Hope you are feeling better. Vickster
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Prevention Magazine Treatment
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.