Page 1 of 1
Do fruits make your breath worse?
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 pm
by Archimonde
It seems some fruits make my breath worse like bananas, others have no effect. This is mind boggling.
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:59 am
by thanatos
I make smoothies with apples, blueberries, avocados, parsley and kale or spinach & it makes my breath bad. I think it's the blueberries.
Apples are the least offensive for my breath I find. I try to avoid citrus.
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:00 pm
by OneDay111
thanatos wrote:I make smoothies with apples, blueberries, avocados, parsley and kale or spinach & it makes my breath bad. I think it's the blueberries.
Apples are the least offensive for my breath I find. I try to avoid citrus.
Citrus fruits are the best for me they lower my breath by atleast 30%. Bannana and apples make my breath a little bad but if i dont have oranges i would have much worse bb.
Yogurt and Oranges are the best foods for me against bb no doubt.
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 pm
by FBseeker
apples give me unbelievably bad breath. I think we all have a metabolism disorder that makes us break down food differently from normal people. Is it due to us having a different bacterial culture in our mouths and guts? I have no clue. Tea takes away my bad breath and then makes it worse after about an hour. diet soda strangely enough helps control my BB. I have no clue what causes these reactions. Wish I were normal, sigh!