Page 1 of 2
smartmouth
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:50 pm
by maclean
has anyone tryed smartmouth?
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:03 pm
by thanatos
It actually made my mouth dumb
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:21 pm
by findacure
pfffff......That thing is Therabreath, just with a different name!
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:30 pm
by Larc400
I tried it for a period of time. Once, about 1h after using it, I sat in a car, and got the classic 'who farted' comment. That day I stopped using it

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am
by emotional rescue
maybe it helps a little, i´m not sure, but it can give you stains in your teeth
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:12 am
by destined
It did not appear to make a difference for me either.
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 am
by maclean
o shit i just orderd some of ebay £20 down the drain again.
i love having this lol
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
my god heeeelllllllllpppppppppppppp
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:24 pm
by FBseeker
It worked for about 3 days and then gave me worse breath than before. I could smell it myself. It was awful. It seems to work for some though so don't lose hope. We all are different despite having chronic halitosis. CH is like a viral illness, many strains exist and no two may have the same one. Just keep trying different things to see what works so that you can get through your day without CH destroying it for you.
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 am
by hand over mouth
works for like 37 minutes
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 am
by Eric
When I use smartmouth I'm not sure it even 'works' at all. I think it just gives me "medicine-smelling" nasal BB. And when I say medicine-smelling I mean sewer+sugar+medicine

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:44 pm
by sweets07
can a memo or note be generated on the site for questions like this? i mean most of the long time members know that these mouthwashes make your breath worse and advance to higher levels of funk, but new members seem to pop in often that don't realize this yet.
just a suggestion.
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm
by Susie
They are going to be testing the product smart mouth on the Rachel Ray show tomorrow 1100am central time. Can't wait to see what they have to say.
Susie
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 pm
by sweets07
Susie wrote:They are going to be testing the product smart mouth on the Rachel Ray show tomorrow 1100am central time. Can't wait to see what they have to say.
Susie
wow i remember i had my ex-boyfriend try it back when i was using it and he said it just made his mouth dry. (fyi he didn't have halitosis.)
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:53 pm
by hand over mouth
wow, that show is still on the air?
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 am
by Susie
Well, when I used smart mouth for the first time which was then a different name (tri-oral I think) my daughter walked in from school and said it smells horrible in here. The only thing I had done different that day was receive the mouthwash in the mail and use it. It dryed my mouth out terrible. Maybe it's different now since it's a different name......DOUBT IT!
Susie