Why is it So hard for People To tell us???
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:50 am
I don't understand why it is so hard for people to tell me, even when I ask some family members. I don't understand that. I went through years of BB. Strangers mainly letting you know by tooting up their nose, or rubbing their nose or making smart remarks. I have tried everything. ENT SPEcialist, colonoscopy, tonsils removed, tongue scraped (waste of money), you name it. THERABREATH - nothing worked. My brother would crack jokes. I got pissed off and told him, if it stinks tell me, don't crack jokes - especially in front of people. This doctor even had me breath in his face, I talked... he said he smelled nothing. But yet, my ex-boyfriend would say that it did. I would get all sorts of signs from people at work... The doctor's tried to make me believe I am a hypochondriac... they didn't out and out say it... but...
Now I'm married 2 1/2 years... moved out of State had two kids. I go home for a visit.. and my mom tells me that my breath stinks. I'm like why doesn't my husband tell me. I ask him, and he tells me that he never smells it. EVER. why would he do that? My father tells me that he has never smelled it. WHAT IS up with people? Sometimes my husband even rubs his nose... I say WHy are you rubbing your nose, and he says because it itches. I don't understand... its so far beyond being embarrassed now. JUST TELL ME! I can never smell it. I have never smelled it, only in the morning...every now and then. There is so much on here that I can relate to. Like dry mouth, etc. AND THEN... you see these people with jacked up teeth, brown and chewed up fighting over position, and their breath don't stink AT ALL. Its a curse!
Now I'm married 2 1/2 years... moved out of State had two kids. I go home for a visit.. and my mom tells me that my breath stinks. I'm like why doesn't my husband tell me. I ask him, and he tells me that he never smells it. EVER. why would he do that? My father tells me that he has never smelled it. WHAT IS up with people? Sometimes my husband even rubs his nose... I say WHy are you rubbing your nose, and he says because it itches. I don't understand... its so far beyond being embarrassed now. JUST TELL ME! I can never smell it. I have never smelled it, only in the morning...every now and then. There is so much on here that I can relate to. Like dry mouth, etc. AND THEN... you see these people with jacked up teeth, brown and chewed up fighting over position, and their breath don't stink AT ALL. Its a curse!