Fired Due to BB
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:04 am
Has anyone ever had a Manager at their employment office speak with them about their BB? Has anyone been fired ever? Has anyone ever received an anonymous note...or letter complaining or speaking of it?
Does anyone have someone close to them, that helps them through it, and confirms with them that their breath really smells?
And for those of you that smell it...do you smell it ALL the time? I understand there are those of you that have moments of it...and that different scents allow you to smell it sometimes. What does it smell like? I have never smelled mine.
Also, does anyone have instances where after they brush their teeth, maybe about an hour later, they have sticky stuff on the inside of their mouth, and when you wipe your lips, it shows as white lines of goo that dry up pretty quick?
Does anyone have someone close to them, that helps them through it, and confirms with them that their breath really smells?
And for those of you that smell it...do you smell it ALL the time? I understand there are those of you that have moments of it...and that different scents allow you to smell it sometimes. What does it smell like? I have never smelled mine.
Also, does anyone have instances where after they brush their teeth, maybe about an hour later, they have sticky stuff on the inside of their mouth, and when you wipe your lips, it shows as white lines of goo that dry up pretty quick?