THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do fruits make your breath worse?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Do fruits make your breath worse?
It seems some fruits make my breath worse like bananas, others have no effect. This is mind boggling.
Citrus fruits are the best for me they lower my breath by atleast 30%. Bannana and apples make my breath a little bad but if i dont have oranges i would have much worse bb.thanatos wrote:I make smoothies with apples, blueberries, avocados, parsley and kale or spinach & it makes my breath bad. I think it's the blueberries.
Apples are the least offensive for my breath I find. I try to avoid citrus.
Yogurt and Oranges are the best foods for me against bb no doubt.
apples give me unbelievably bad breath. I think we all have a metabolism disorder that makes us break down food differently from normal people. Is it due to us having a different bacterial culture in our mouths and guts? I have no clue. Tea takes away my bad breath and then makes it worse after about an hour. diet soda strangely enough helps control my BB. I have no clue what causes these reactions. Wish I were normal, sigh!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.