for me probiotics are working,
I think because the cause of my breath is candida and in general bad-bacteria, years ago I coulnd't speak in a room, now I can..
but not face to face.. the improvement has been little by little..years of taking probiotics..
a couple of months ago, after visiting this forum,
I tried nasal irrigation, but I think I don't have PND
because the water always comes clear and there was no
difference in my breath
in january, I started doing aerobics, going to a gym,
and to my surprise, my breath got worse..for the following 4 days..
I didn't realize at the beginning, then kept going to
the aerobics class, wondering why my breath got worse..
then I stopped going to the aerobics classes, and
my breath returned to its usual state ... hmmmm..
lately, a week ago, I started the 'K12 blis' probiotics for the mouth,
and I have noticed improvements

, the very next day I had
fresh breath all day, without brushing my teeth after lunch,
wow.!!!! I haven't being like that for years..
free to speak as much as I want and close to people.. felt good
(my way of telling are my co-workers.. they are friends, then
they always talk to me but I can see when my breath is not
good or fresh, because of his face expressions and the touching of their noses). It was a good week too.. I am a female and
my good weeks are 2 a month, where there is no hormonal changes..
I will continue taking the 'K12 blis' probiotics,
beside the probiotics I take to control the candida .. let's see what happens
there is an interesting video showed in New Zealand "60 minutes"
about chronic halitosis and about "K12 blis"
http://www.breezecare.com/windows/KFvideo.html