Page 1 of 1

Whats in your Yogurt?

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:30 pm
by OneDay111
What freindly bacterica are in your yogurt ??? :D

mine are


LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS
BIFIDOBACTERIUM LONGUM
STREPTOCOCCUS THERMOPHILUS

Also state from a level of 1-10 how EFFECTIVE the yogurt has been.

thank you

6/10 LONG TERM USE -Bio-Pot Fat Free Yogurt with live cultures

5.8 grams of sugar per 100.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:45 am
by 222chick
i eat activa yogurt and it has Bifidus Regularis (which is a probiotic)
it also has bifidobacterium and l. bulgaricus and s. thermophilus .....


i think it has helped with the coating on my -7/10

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:18 pm
by perrymason
222chick wrote:i eat activa yogurt and it has Bifidus Regularis (which is a probiotic)
it also has bifidobacterium and l. bulgaricus and s. thermophilus .....


i think it has helped with the coating on my -7/10
lol i hope that isn't a negative 7 :P

I eat Activia yogurt everday and 222chick, "regularis" is a term that Dannon coined to make the yogurt seem more beneficial. How long have you been eating Activia? I've been eating it for 4-5 days and not seeing much of a difference.

3/10

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 pm
by Eric
I eat Dannon Activia and drink Kefir, but not on a regular basis like I should. When I do it for multiple days in a row it seems to cut down on the white coating on my tongue and keep the back of my throat from smelling fecal.

7/10

Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:34 pm
by OneDay111
Whats the name for the kefer???

Were can i purchase it from

Thanx...[/quote]

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:17 pm
by Eric
The kind I get is just called 'Kefir'. They sell it in most higher-end supermarkets in the U.S.