THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to control acid reflux? Answer is very simple
-
engrhaider
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
How to control acid reflux? Answer is very simple
I had acid reflux for donkey years. I used different medicine with little or no effect at all. Then I tried a simple natural remedy which like everyone else I forgot. the special remedy is "chewing", chewing what , well chewing every thing you eat and chewing more than 30 times each mouthful. Try this and then you will see.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.