Page 1 of 1
How was your Easter?
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:51 am
by thanatos
I'm spending it alone in my room. Family didn't call, so I guess there's no gathering.
Looks like nobody to offend my breath with today - thank god.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:33 am
by Eric
I stayed around my house most of the day just reading (new hobby to escape from current reality). Felt nice not having to see any reactions... of course that's what Monday is for.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:08 am
by lastone69
Just contemplating on whether or not I should tell this girl i like that ive been talking on the internet for a few months about my problem. Didnt have the balls to tell her. Shes really been trying to get me to come there and I keep delaying it hoping to get rid of this problem.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:52 pm
by OneDay111
Im sitting at home looking at the wall.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm
by Larc400
Easter? When was that?
Wall-staring is underrated.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 pm
by Jimi Stein
sitting alone as always
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm
by KC
OneDay111 wrote:Im sitting at home looking at the wall.
I talked to the wall too so I won't feel too bored.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 pm
by Busted
I worked.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:38 pm
by Maria
I worked and as usual suffered from being around ppl.
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 pm
by brokenbuthopeful
I spent my day watching TV and hoping to come across a miracle cure.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am
by elliott
watch sports. play video games, work on a bit of tunes

BRENDA WATSON - WEBCAST
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm
by VICKSTER
Draftsý
Sentý
Deletedý
Manage folders
Today
Mail
Contacts
Calendar
New
Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Brenda Watson’s 2008 Webcast Seriesþ
Welcome to Brenda Watson’s 2008 Webcast Series
Join Certified Nutritionist Brenda Watson
for a New FREE Monthly Webcast Series!
March 2008 marks the launch of an informative web-based lecture series hosted by New York Times best-selling author and national speaker Brenda Watson. Now get the information you crave at no cost to you! Ten lectures in all focus on a variety of topics, including cleansing and detoxification, high-fiber nutrition, weight loss and more!
Hurry! First Webcast Starts This
Thursday, March 27 at 8:00 PM EST!
Detoxification & The Detox Strategy
Don’t miss your chance to listen to Brenda LIVE each month beginning in March 2008. Click here to sign up now and to view the entire Webcast Series calendar.
To unsubscribe, click
http://www.brendawatson.com/unsubscribe ... 503DE28FAA} or send a request to: BrendaWatson.com Attn: Unsubscribe, 2076 Sunnydale Boulevard, Clearwater, FL 33765.
Want to race through your inbox even faster? Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail. (It's free, too.)
© 2008 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback