Page 1 of 1
PH Combo.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm
by OneDay111
Now i've really learned alot from the posts which have been going on>>>
Now My newly made combo is going to be.
2 Oragnes followed by vineger rinse then....Yogurt.
Personnaly i dont want to damage my teeth.
So i will brush with bicarbonate and done.
I am going to test 2moro.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 pm
by Larc400
I've been thinking of doing the same, but I think the baking soda will quickly neutralize whatever good the acid was doing..... so it's a tricky situation. Yeah we don't want to damage our teeth, but we don't wanna use baking soda, as it counteracts the vinegar... so what to do? Any chemists in the house?

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:I've been thinking of doing the same, but I think the baking soda will quickly neutralize whatever good the acid was doing..... so it's a tricky situation. Yeah we don't want to damage our teeth, but we don't wanna use baking soda, as it counteracts the vinegar... so what to do? Any chemists in the house?

Yeh you might be right i dont wanna hurt my poor good bacteria.
God im really paranoid.
Even though we have bb and all .
This is quite interesting
Ive been thinking of that .
Unfortunatly i thinks thats all we can do ;( i cant see any way.
Can you help me and check wat ph strepcottus e.t.c good bac live in. Im gonna google to see.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 pm
by OneDay111
Oh i found it (smiles).
Looks like good bacteria live in a PH. (Most effective at)
ph 5.9 - 6.9
Bad bacteria multiples when you,
* Consume poisons such as pollution, pesticides, food additives such as preservatives, coloring, so on.
* Drink alcohol
* Eat processed foods
* Have excess anxiety
* Lack fiber in your diet
* Use birth control pills
* Use drugstore laxative
* Use drugs and medication
I also found this, I know no need but i felt llike adding it.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:24 pm
by Larc400
Good info

Would be sweet if we got a bacteria xpert on here. Doesn't anybody know anyone in that field..?
There are so many different 'bad' bacteria so maybe they all work best in different pH. The example I gave was for "Sulphate-reducing anaerobic bacteria" .... "they grow best under slightly alkaline conditions over a relatively restricted pH range (pH 7.2 - 7.8 )."
I haven't found numbers for all the others though. Maybe that Gabriel knows...

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:35 pm
by Archimonde
About bacteria, I saw that on youtube today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdkdZ3QVGPs
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:42 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:Good info

Would be sweet if we got a bacteria xpert on here. Doesn't anybody know anyone in that field..?
There are so many different 'bad' bacteria so maybe they all work best in different pH. The example I gave was for "Sulphate-reducing anaerobic bacteria" .... "they grow best under slightly alkaline conditions over a relatively restricted pH range (pH 7.2 - 7.8 )."
I haven't found numbers for all the others though. Maybe that Gabriel knows...

Omg that stuff lives in at the PH. Why do we have to litterrally moniter my mouth PH. Why cant i be normal? maaan this sucks.
But i suppose we got to have that bad stuff in there they'll always be there -.-
a BIT OF INFO I FOUND
Sipping drinks
Problems occur if you drink more acid before the mouth has recovered. Constant sipping can keep the mouth in an acid state for hours and in this way teeth are damaged. This graph illustrates the way frequent sipping can keep the mouth at damaging levels...
Im not sure so if i sip BS-Baking soda e.g brush my teeth there goes good bacteria. Omg wat do we do.
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:47 pm
by OneDay111
Vitiman k2 that dude was on about. Can someone tell me were you can naturally get that e.g food.
I personally do NOT belive in supplements.
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:13 am
by Larc400
Shame he looks so damned unhealthy himself

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:32 am
by Archimonde
OneDay111 wrote:
I personally do NOT belive in supplements.
Me neither, i've wasted 1000+ dollars on supplements, probiotics, anti fungals, etc, it never helped. By far the thing that helps me the most is.. eating oranges.
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 am
by Larc400
Archimonde wrote:By far the thing that helps me the most is.. eating oranges.
Any idea why oranges seem to help..? Because of their (pre-digestive) acidity, or something else..

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:39 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:Archimonde wrote:By far the thing that helps me the most is.. eating oranges.
Any idea why oranges seem to help..? Because of their (pre-digestive) acidity, or something else..

Just like pro-biotics . take the supplements to no effect
Eat the yogurt has effect
Vitiman C Supplements (slight effect)
Oranges big effect .