Page 1 of 1

Tyra Banks Show and Olenfia Video

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:08 pm
by Jimi Stein
WOw I can not get it, YOu remember when that producer contacted us for Tyra show, she even registered on our site.

Not she does not reply to me at all. I just asked her isf she could give us that Olenfia Video if possible.

I haven't heard from her back.

I guess that show is only about money.

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:41 am
by Larc400
Producers = cuntz.

Is that Olenfia a member? Does she post here?

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:08 am
by Jimi Stein
Yes that producer is a cunt

Olenfia is also a strange character, she read our board and she never posted here

WTF

She is a celebrity [-(

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:03 am
by hand over mouth
Was this the chick that said she gargled with bleach? I remember seeing the previews, but I never caught the show.