Page 1 of 1

question .. please read

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:20 am
by 222chick
does fresh tasting mouth that is not dry and a clean tongue mean fresher breath ? what is everyone's opinion about this? im starting to think it doesnt :(

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:02 am
by Eric
unfortunately I think it might not, at least for people like us. My theory is because its also in the back of our throats where we can't reach... Have you tried touching the back of your throat with your finger and smelling it? Usually when I do its pretty foul and I have to assume my breath is also :(

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:20 pm
by OneDay111
Eric wrote:unfortunately I think it might not, at least for people like us. My theory is because its also in the back of our throats where we can't reach... Have you tried touching the back of your throat with your finger and smelling it? Usually when I do its pretty foul and I have to assume my breath is also :(
Agreed i have same but booooom my breath is ugly.

Think about it i know a few people whos breath STINKS.

Its worser than mine no doubt.

They have no clue they have BB. no taste. Its quite odd.