Page 1 of 1

Artificial digestive tablets,....

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 am
by Ice
ok I have seen so many products that claim to improve digestive problems, and I am convinced our problem is in the digestive system, and would like to know what results did u have with all these special pills....

Anyone tried http://www.oditin.com/order.htm ?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:09 am
by Larc400
Never seen that one... Please get it and try it 8)

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 am
by maclean
That is a cheap website dont look good to me it looks like a rip of, the wording on the website dont look good.

but it is worth the giving it ago for £25 but only one of us should order this.

ice you didnt set the website up did you.lol ;)

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:59 am
by elliott
Why is there a huge sack of weed on the right :?:
Is that the cure?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm
by Ice
maclan :D
yea my local dealer gives me discount for international shipments of weed :)
Seriously has anyone tried it? Not sure if this is same as alges from sea?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:22 pm
by Larc400
Just get it and try it :P --- I don't think it's been tried before.

It's content is 'homeopathic' ... mercury I think...