Pro-biotic "breakthrough"...for me at least.
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:27 am
Well since Jimi sent me an e-mail on my status of bad breath I'll contribute this... Oh and I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've been very busy.
Also, no I am not bullshitting. I have been taking this "Ultimate 10" Pro-biotic from the Vitamin Shoppe Several times a day. Even though it only says take one a day with a meal I take several sometimes without a meal. High doses are a must as what Jimi said.
Now, I am not saying this is a cure for me but this is certainly a "breakthrough".
Here are a few examples of why I think this:
1. Before pro-biotics, after I brushed my teeth about 15-20 minutes later I would get a really bad racid taste in my mouth. Now, I barely do not get that at all after I brush.
2. Before pro-biotics whenever I ate a certain food the taste would linger in my mouth for numerous ours and then become a quite unpleasant taste and smell for that matter. Now I barely have that taste in my mouth after eating something. \
3. My mouth feels far fresher than it did before I took the pro-biotic and my sinuses and nose feel more open.
4. After a few hours after brushing I would get this horrible "lump" feeling in my throat. I don't know what the hell it was. But my bad breath would be completely outrageous. Now I don't get that feeling at all with pro-biotics.
My bad breath is still here I think. I can smell it on myself but I really think it's about 20% better than it was. People's reactions have been kind of mixed. For example I breathed very hard on someone at a fair distance. They said "why does it smell like BIC pens here?" I thought to myself "hmmm very interesting..." Yes, it's odd but at least it doesn't smell like shit. But after eating certain foods it smells bad. Such as meats. I ate some Sushi and my breath tasted and smell fairly decent. It was probably only detectable if someone was face to face with me. I might have to continue to take pro-biotics for the rest of my life... I'll also try to clean out my tonsils very well as well as get some sort of liver cleaning kit.
That's my two-cents. ^ . ^
Also, no I am not bullshitting. I have been taking this "Ultimate 10" Pro-biotic from the Vitamin Shoppe Several times a day. Even though it only says take one a day with a meal I take several sometimes without a meal. High doses are a must as what Jimi said.
Now, I am not saying this is a cure for me but this is certainly a "breakthrough".
Here are a few examples of why I think this:
1. Before pro-biotics, after I brushed my teeth about 15-20 minutes later I would get a really bad racid taste in my mouth. Now, I barely do not get that at all after I brush.
2. Before pro-biotics whenever I ate a certain food the taste would linger in my mouth for numerous ours and then become a quite unpleasant taste and smell for that matter. Now I barely have that taste in my mouth after eating something. \
3. My mouth feels far fresher than it did before I took the pro-biotic and my sinuses and nose feel more open.
4. After a few hours after brushing I would get this horrible "lump" feeling in my throat. I don't know what the hell it was. But my bad breath would be completely outrageous. Now I don't get that feeling at all with pro-biotics.
My bad breath is still here I think. I can smell it on myself but I really think it's about 20% better than it was. People's reactions have been kind of mixed. For example I breathed very hard on someone at a fair distance. They said "why does it smell like BIC pens here?" I thought to myself "hmmm very interesting..." Yes, it's odd but at least it doesn't smell like shit. But after eating certain foods it smells bad. Such as meats. I ate some Sushi and my breath tasted and smell fairly decent. It was probably only detectable if someone was face to face with me. I might have to continue to take pro-biotics for the rest of my life... I'll also try to clean out my tonsils very well as well as get some sort of liver cleaning kit.
That's my two-cents. ^ . ^