THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

In the News

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

In the News

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I came across this story on Yahoo's front page. I always get excited when I see halitosis in the news with hopes for us.

Not sure what it means but here is the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080407/sc_ ... aJzaas0NUE
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗