Page 1 of 1
does family pressure you?
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:20 pm
by Susie
Hey all,
Do your family members pressure you to constantly go out among the public and get mad if you don't. My mom is such a selfish bitch, she never considers anyone's feelings for even 2 sec. She doesn't care that I smell and other people make comments. I hope her and my husband come back in another life and have chronic bb. I would love to see how they would handle it.....LOL I hate them both!
Sorry just had to vent!
Bye,
Susie
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:03 pm
by Larc400
You have a husband that you hate? Is that a good idea?

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:10 pm
by Susie
Is it a bad idea? LOL
Re: does family pressure you?
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:11 pm
by findacure
Susie wrote: I hate them both!
Hates a strong word, dont u think!!
I understand where ur comin from! Some of my family members do the same, but as many others do they dont look at having BB as such a big deal, but to us it is coz we have to put up with the reactions, the sniggering and the funny looks from people.
findacure
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:50 pm
by Susie
yes, hate is a strong word and if I wasn't so mad I probably wouldn't use it. But I expect much more out of my husband and my mom than I get. If someone was uncomfortable in a situtation and I knew it, I would go out of my way to make them not uncomfortable. Putting someone with bb in a room with approx. 100 people and expecting them to enjoy themselves is crazy to me. It would be like putting a 400lb female in a bikini among 100 beautiful 100lb females and expecting the 400lb to be ok with that and enjoy herself!!
Susie
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:58 pm
by Jimi Stein
tel the old twat to cool off. SOme mothers are like that, feelingless when it comes to her own child.
My mother is like that also. I stay away from her!! No contact whatsoever. Through the puberty she was a ****ing devil. She beat me up if I was depressed about bb. My father is the same jerk. I dont wish them to die, i just dont want to have anything with them anymore.
***k them
Re: does family pressure you?
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:11 pm
by OneDay111
Susie wrote:Hey all,
Do your family members pressure you to constantly go out among the public and get mad if you don't. My mom is such a selfish bitch, she never considers anyone's feelings for even 2 sec. She doesn't care that I smell and other people make comments. I hope her and my husband come back in another life and have chronic bb. I would love to see how they would handle it.....LOL I hate them both!
Sorry just had to vent!
Bye,
Susie
No, Unlike you my family ignore my problem and they dont care.
Theyve helped me alot and there people who no matter how bad i smell will still talk.
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:12 pm
by Susie
Wow Jimi, I wish I could be like you with no contact, but I just emotionally can't do it. I wish we could all be lucky enough to have a supportive family. I just know I would walk through fire before I let someone feel uncomfortable. Luckily I was adopted and don't have her hateful nasty bitter attitude....only when you really piss me off....LOL
Susie
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:32 pm
by cat
my family are seemingly completely oblivious of my "problem". they say i don't have bad breath at all, and as such, see no reason why i can't go out and socialise like a "normal" person. i've broken down in tears in front of them a few times now, saying things like "i can't go out and join clubs/get a job/go to the pub because i DON'T WANT TO BREATHE ON PEOPLE". they just don't get it, and think i need to go to a shrink for counselling, lollll.