THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

i was just wondering

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

i was just wondering

Post by 222chick »

how many ppl here have bb but with normal tastes in their mouths?? .....
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I have severe bb and i have pretty normal taste....
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

happylife what products and bb regimens have you tried?
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I hav consulted Dr.Dailley. And its totally useless.
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I believed that my bad breath will be cured after visiting Dr.Dailley.( spent around 1000$)...I can't afford any further costly treatment like this. I almost lost hope in them.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I think mine is medium bad usually. I can't necessarily 'taste' it all the time, but ever since I have had this I can kind of sense a difference in my mouth/throat area. Like there is a film of krud that wasn't there before.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

I have always have bad taste, it´s like i don´t know, sewer i think, and i feel my mouth like warm,

The focus of my body is like in my mouth, it´s like i feel my mouth and my tongue has it´s own life independiently of the rest of my body. It´s weird but it´s allways present, and i think this simptom is not normal, and it´s one of the things that make me believe in the theory of the anaerobic bacteria overgrowth

If i don´t feel bad taste i tend to think that i don´t have so much bb, and the other way: if my taste is very bad, let´s suppose a cigarrte, onions, beer, chocolate, etc, i tend to think my breath is worst, and the tests seems to confirm that....
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

emotional rescue wrote:I have always have bad taste, it´s like i don´t know, sewer i think, and i feel my mouth like warm,

The focus of my body is like in my mouth, it´s like i feel my mouth and my tongue has it´s own life independiently of the rest of my body. It´s weird but it´s allways present, and i think this simptom is not normal, and it´s one of the things that make me believe in the theory of the anaerobic bacteria overgrowth

If i don´t feel bad taste i tend to think that i don´t have so much bb, and the other way: if my taste is very bad, let´s suppose a cigarrte, onions, beer, chocolate, etc, i tend to think my breath is worst, and the tests seems to confirm that....
I feel the same its tottaly weird.

What Do you do to improve your breath.

Thxxx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗