How it Began.
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:05 pm
My theory on how we all first got bb.
BB from birth- I think you have some sort of disorder (natural)
E.G Lactose intolerance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB- From Puberty. The One mystry i have not yet found out.
I can remember back in Secondary school.... When i first got bb. Most of the class were stinking during puberty. Eventually they levelled off and had no bb. I Think when we went through this time something changed too much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB from a random time.
You've developed some sort of infection e.g
Candida.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to say dont rule them all out. what i mean is.. If you got bb from puberty you can still have candida. I JUST MENTIONED WHAT I THINKS IS MOST LIKELY CAUSE.
Good luck in searching for the cure
OneDay.
BB from birth- I think you have some sort of disorder (natural)
E.G Lactose intolerance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB- From Puberty. The One mystry i have not yet found out.
I can remember back in Secondary school.... When i first got bb. Most of the class were stinking during puberty. Eventually they levelled off and had no bb. I Think when we went through this time something changed too much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB from a random time.
You've developed some sort of infection e.g
Candida.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to say dont rule them all out. what i mean is.. If you got bb from puberty you can still have candida. I JUST MENTIONED WHAT I THINKS IS MOST LIKELY CAUSE.
Good luck in searching for the cure
OneDay.