THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
An idea...
An idea...
I was thinking of buying some Agar Culture Plates. The ones doctors use to determine back bacteria of the mouth. I wanted to take samples from multiple parts of the mouth. For example a plate for each tonsil, the tongue and the throat and see what kinds of bacteria live in there. Basically I think it might help me see the magnitude of bacteria going on back there. It might be a lot or a little. I was just curious to see what's going on in there.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.