My story
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 pm
I am so glad I found your website. I have had this problem since I was a child. At sleep overs my friends would eat before they brush their teeth. I would be told to go brush my teeth (Immediately) . During my teenage years is was not as bad, but after my first pregnancy my bb became much more noticably.
My family (children) don't seem to notice it. Maybe they are use to it, but I have had opportunities pass me by because of my bb. I consider myself good looking very approchable, but my breath smells like (bm) the smiles on peoples faces becomes a glear or
and they step back. It is so bad I could be in room and open my mouth to speak and someone across the room starts to sneeze or they would actually gag and start caughing because of the odor or Gas coming from my mouth.
The dentist don't seem to think I have bad breath or the hygenist. she states I have a little white stuff on my tongue. (I pay a lot for the deep cleaning to remove pockets around my gums every year $800.00) and I also have my 6 months cleaning no cavity. They claim I have a healthy mouth, I see them rubbing their noses from reflex when I leave. go figure
I started a new job with a Major Corporation in South Florida, we are currently in training. YOU know this is a nightmare for me. I am being avoided like a plague. The word is around that I my breath is like poison and hard in the sinus. The teacher even states there is something in the room that is making her sinuses act up. If I have a question and I answer it they have a quick break afterwords so they can air out the room I guess. We are being moved to a smaller training room where we will be sitting around a large conference table so I am in a panic mode. And I am sure they are also.
I have purchased many over the counter products. I have also purchased Dr. Katz products they don't work for me. I have even purchased a report on bb paid my 29.00 I am still waiting for that report. what a scam.
Any suggestions
My family (children) don't seem to notice it. Maybe they are use to it, but I have had opportunities pass me by because of my bb. I consider myself good looking very approchable, but my breath smells like (bm) the smiles on peoples faces becomes a glear or
The dentist don't seem to think I have bad breath or the hygenist. she states I have a little white stuff on my tongue. (I pay a lot for the deep cleaning to remove pockets around my gums every year $800.00) and I also have my 6 months cleaning no cavity. They claim I have a healthy mouth, I see them rubbing their noses from reflex when I leave. go figure
I started a new job with a Major Corporation in South Florida, we are currently in training. YOU know this is a nightmare for me. I am being avoided like a plague. The word is around that I my breath is like poison and hard in the sinus. The teacher even states there is something in the room that is making her sinuses act up. If I have a question and I answer it they have a quick break afterwords so they can air out the room I guess. We are being moved to a smaller training room where we will be sitting around a large conference table so I am in a panic mode. And I am sure they are also.
I have purchased many over the counter products. I have also purchased Dr. Katz products they don't work for me. I have even purchased a report on bb paid my 29.00 I am still waiting for that report. what a scam.
Any suggestions