Your Email Address:

First Name:

FYI: Unusal treatment for bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

FYI: Unusal treatment for bb

Post by VICKSTER »

FYI :Unusual Treatments

Not all cures come from the doctor’s office! Here’s a list of unusual but effective treatments, from The Health Watch Center:

Cherries make you stronger. They don’t work like spinach does for Popeye, but in one study, drinking 12 ounces of cherry juice after a tough workout increased muscle mass and reduced aches and pains the next day.
Your cell phone can help you quit smoking. In a University of Auckland study, people who received daily encouragement by text message doubled their chances of kicking the habit. So, set a quit date and ask your family and friends to text you until you’re smoke-free for 30 days.
The 3rd crazy cure that’ll improve your life: Blue light fixes bad breath. Researchers at the Forsyth Institute found that exposing your mouth to blue light kills problem bacteria. So, replace your regular bathroom bulb with a blue one and brush and floss everyday. Music beats back pain. According to a study done at Sheffield University, people who listened to music for an hour a day reduced their back pain by more than 20 percent. Turns out, music is a natural muscle relaxant, so it eases pain without VICKSTER

Vivian

Post by Vivian »

Hmmm....Not to sure about this...

What are you suppose to be when you leave the house when sun light hits your mouth...or being in the office..and the flask light fills your mouth??? Sounds like it will be back to the drawing board with the odor. And it will be all of nothing, because I can only imagine that blue light must be straining on on a persons eyes...

I don't think it's worth it.....but a good try.... :)
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I HAVE A BLUE LIGHT :))))
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic